EUROPEN is looking for an EU Public Affairs Intern!
EU Public Affairs Intern
We are currently looking for a motivated and proactive EU Public Affairs Intern to join our team in Brussels and contribute to the activities and daily management of the association. The internship is a great opportunity to gain in-depth understanding of the EU decision-making process and Public Affairs and be exposed to thematic areas ranging from sustainability and circular economy to industrial strategy and innovation.
- Contribute to public affairs activities and monitor EU policy developments
- Organise and participate in meetings and conferences
- Contribute to the writing of the quarterly e-newsletter
- Provide organizational and administrative support
- A Master degree in EU and/or Environmental Studies, Politics, Law, Economics, International relations, Communications
- Very good knowledge of the EU, its institutions and processes
- Strong communications skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Good writing/editing skills
- Team player, proactive, dynamic, and open-minded personality
What we offer:
- Full-time paid internship
- Internship duration: 6+ months
- Starting date: End of August/September
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.