Go Circular Business Summit: Transitioning the chemical industry toward a circular future
On 28 and 29 April 2022, the entire plastics value chain will gather in Antwerp to discuss the transition of the chemical industry towards a circular future and the main plastics circularity challenges during the Go Circular Business Summit, for which EUROPEN has the pleasure of being a supporting partner.
Go Circular is an annual B2B event covering the entire plastics value chain starting from petrochemicals companies to brand owners. The summit provides a valuable networking platform for the industry, bringing together and creating a growing network of like-minded professionals and business leaders.
Agenda highlights for 2022 include:
- Rethinking, resetting, and redesigning of the plastics economy
- Upstream circular economy: plastic waste collection, sorting, and recycling infrastructure
- Design for recyclability/circularity and re-usability of packaging
- Economics and commercial viability of recycling operations
- Investing in reuse models: value chain collaboration cases / projects
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The Go Circular Business Summit is organised by Globuc, an international event management company based in London. Globuc hosts business events for the energy sector, focusing on the energy transition, circular economy, and digitalisation practices for effective and sustainable operation.