Packaging Waste and Sustainability Forum
Join the Packaging Waste and Sustainability Forum from 3 to 5 May in Brussels. The event takes place at a crucial time as the review of the PPWD is reaching it’s final stages. The event will look at what needs to be done in both packaging and packaging waste to promote innovation, scale-up circularity and work towards climate neutrality.
The forum will offer the latest insights and discuss the key issues on the minds of industry executives. Topics such as harmonisation requirements for collection, sorting and recycling, balancing packaging functionality with sustainability, plastic circularity and harmonisation of eco-modulation of EPR fees will all be on the agenda.
Meet the speakers:
- Maja Desgrees Du Loû, European Commission
- Sévrine Pereira Teixeira, Europen
- Johannes Weber, Nestlé Europe
- Can Buharali, Mondelēz International
- Tim Moerman, AB InBev
- Gerhard Kotschik, Plastics and Packaging at German Environment Agency (UBA)
- Hans van Bochove, The Coca-Cola Company Europe
Don't miss out on the EPR Toolkit Seminar, during which over 15 industry experts will exchange on the implementation of EPR minimum requirements and eco-modulation. The EPR Toolkit Seminar is separately bookable.
EPR Speakers include:
- Gunda Rachut, Stiftung Zentrale Stelle Verpackungs register (Foundation Central Packaging Register)
- Simon Francis Webb, Procter & Gamble
- João Letras, Sociedade Ponto Verde
- Luca Ruini, CONAI Consorzio Nazionale Imballaggi
Have a look at the full agenda of the forum here.